A Weblog Chronicle
11/10/2008
Look! It's the Ocean Maeby!
Our very good friend Mindy came out for a visit from Utah so that she can get more familiar with what will be her home by next fall :) We hope at least!! (NOTE: Mindy, I will not think less of you if you go to grad school elsewhere) Anyway, we promised we'd take Mindy to the beach for Maeby's 1st trip to the Ocean! She slept through much of it, but she did experience sand and water.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How exciting! It looks like Maeby is getting all the monumental firsts done pretty quickly! It's a miracle that the beach was so nice for you guys! Thanks for posting pictures, I love looking at them all, take care!
Aww. I miss you guys. And the beach! And thanks, Jenn, for not thinking less of me if OSU doesn't end up being my school next year-- I know Jer won't be quite so forgiving. ;)
I had an awesome weekend with you-- thanks so much. I can't wait to do it again. :o)
you guys look great. mae is so cute, she look so cuddly in her little fleece blanket. i am currently sitting here listening to eden cry, who should have been in bed, napping, TWO hours ago--yes two. ahh the joys of motherhood (and fatherhood). will she ever learn to sleep on her own? i have my doubts.
Post a Comment