A Weblog Chronicle

4/11/2009

Family Vacation to Depoe Bay!

I know its been a while. We've been super busy having tons of fun.

Last weekend we went out to Depoe Bay with Jeremy's Brother, Chris, & his family. We stayed in a beach house and had TONS of fun.

Here are some highlights of Maeby's adventures on the coast last weekedn!!!

We went to the Newport Aquarium:







Most of the time we played in the sand and just enjoyed the amazingly awesome weather!!!
Her cousin Alec & I burried her legs in the sand.
I think her favorite thing was chewing on her sand rake.
Or maybe it was just chewing on the sand itself.....
Or not.....
She kept busy though

No matter how much sand got up her nose!


She loved the feeling of the water on her toes!

(for fairly obvious reasons we did not post pictures of Jeremy or I on the beach because no one wants to see that)

After a long day of hard play Maeby and cousin Haliegh conked out in the pack and play on the beach - shaded by some towels.
We had an awesome time together!!!

1 comment:

JuddE said...

Fun, poor Maeby getting sand all over her face! I guess Jayna's prediction of my mission was kinda right...I'll be sort of close to Grandma's house ; )Can't wait to see you guys!

Contributors