
I think I can say, without offense, she definately gets her water smarts from my side of the family :)

Cruising right along with her Papa.

Her single most favorite thing to do in the pool:

Standing tall on Papa's hands:

She is just so happy to be in the water - that and she LOVES her Papa!

Maeby just seems so at home in the water - she often wants to push away and try to swim on her own. We love taking her swimming with us at our pool in our complex or the pool where I work as a swim instructor; she just loves water water everywhere - the beach, the pool, the bath - you name it! She really must be a froggy at heart!
2 comments:
Great pictures, I'm glad you guys finally got to go to the pool!
Of course she would be a swimmer! That's great. It looks like she'll follow in Mama's footsteps.
Post a Comment