Last weekend we took the hobbit on her first camping trip. We cruised down to Sunset Beach (near Coos Bay), where we enjoyed two days of rain and fog on the coast with Jenn's sister Karen and her lovely family (plus, their awesome neighbors whose last name I either don't know or can't recall.)
Here are photographs:

She spent most of her time hanging out in her stroller around the campsite. She'll stare at the fire for hours.


With cousin Sarah - whose name she tries to say but can't quite yet.


My goal this summer is to be in more pictures with my family, relinquishing camera duty temporarily so that Maeby will actually know I went on family trips with her when she looks at these photos some day.

Playing with the flashlight in the tent.


She loves the blow-up mattress, confusing it for a bounce house surface.

Sharing a moment with Katie.

Eating cheerios in the wild.
Check out this store we found in Coos Bay:

Crazy, right?
This next one is actually a fluke - Jenn accidentally had the shutter open way too long, resulting in a series of whitewashed photos that are actually quite splendid, I think.



I love that hat.

Here we are drawing snakes in the sand - something my Mom used to do with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment