She's really cute! Little girls are so much fun!!! Is she saying any words yet? AJ (my daughter) is just saying things like "ba-ba-ba-ba" right now. I wish we lived closer so AJ and Maeby could play together. Hope everything is going well with your graduate work.
I was just thinking the other day about those times when Elder Cleveland and Palmer would be yelling at each other, and we would be in our room telling each other "your the best companion". Or the time when we walked down the train tracks in Elk Grove. Those were really good times. Anyways, Maeby sure looks like a sweet heart!
1 comment:
She's really cute! Little girls are so much fun!!! Is she saying any words yet? AJ (my daughter) is just saying things like "ba-ba-ba-ba" right now. I wish we lived closer so AJ and Maeby could play together. Hope everything is going well with your graduate work.
I was just thinking the other day about those times when Elder Cleveland and Palmer would be yelling at each other, and we would be in our room telling each other "your the best companion". Or the time when we walked down the train tracks in Elk Grove. Those were really good times. Anyways, Maeby sure looks like a sweet heart!
Post a Comment