A Weblog Chronicle

5/31/2010

Dharma Baby

If there is one thing anyone who knows our family knows about us, is that we are HUGE LOST nerds. Yup, we are and proud of it. In fact just yesterday I met a lady who said "Oh, you guys are the LOST family". Never met the woman before in my life, just a friend of the in-laws.

On May 23rd we said Namaste to our beloved show in grand, LOST party style complete with costumes, themed food, submarine ride (yeah, you heard me) and initiation into our Dharma Barracks.

Since Maeby's been born she has had a LOST shirt for every premier and finale.

Her very first LOST shirt (2009):

For Season 5 Finale:

Season 6 Premier shirt (says "You All Everybody, Demo Tape"):

This was her final LOST shirt - on the back (not pictured) it says "It only ends once":

Its CRAZY to see how much she's grown.....

Maeby and I dressed up together for the finale (I was dressed as a Dharma Medic):

I made a cake for our party. In case you can't tell (and I wouldn't blame you if you couldn't) Its a backgammon board (yes, the dice are even edible):

Now that LOST is over we are completely at a loss.....what excuse will we have now to dress up in costumes for a TV show, make nerdy clothes for Maeby and find ways to eat a LOT of food one night a week with friends? Who knows.....who knows.....

No comments:

Contributors