We won tickets to a sneak preview of "The Muppets"! It was just Maeby, Jeremy and I and we had a blast!
Since we were special we got wrist bands that apparently made Maeby have super powers...
I'd also made her a Muppet shirt for Christmas but since we won tickets, I gave it to her early. She LOVES it!
The movie is AWESOME and hearkens back to early Muppet movies and keeps true to them as characters well. There was a new Toy Story short before the film as well which was hilarious! I won't spoil it, but we'll just say two words "toy therapy" yup.
It was hard to leave Georgie (1st time being left for an extended amount of time) but she did great and I know this is special date with just Mama and Papa is something Maeby will remember for a long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment