Also, this morning we went on a drive to try and find some Owls. They can often be spotted over on 53rd, in the trees. Alas, we didn't find any. We did, however, see a number of beautiful Red-Tailed Hawks. So, enjoy a few non-Maeby pictures for once (I'd almost forgotten what it was like to be out shooting things aside from my daughter.)
A Weblog Chronicle
12/14/2008
SNOW
We're having quite the snow-storm today, and we took Maeby out on the deck this evening so she could enjoy her first wintry deluge. Sorry about the haziness on these, I should have adjusted the ISO and upped the shutter speed just a hair. Oh well; it's hard to adjust camera settings in a blizzard.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Maeby's curly hair is so precious! Jeremy, I thought of you when we were taking pictures of macaws and tucans in Honduras.
Maeby is a little cabbage patch kid. Love it!
Post a Comment