A Weblog Chronicle

1/29/2009

our little talker

Here are a few videos we've taken recently, featuring our little monster at her talkative best (and yes, there is some screaming and crying in there too.) These are, really, only glimpses of the full-on two hour cooing and singing sessions she'll have sometimes - and in both of these the decibel level is a little higher than usual - but these are the best we've been able to capture on video thus far.


4 comments:

JuddE said...

Yay, more videos! Wow, she is quite the squealer! Can't wait to see a video when you get her laughing!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the videos. I can see the day coming when she is talking on the phone to her friends ALL THE TIME. That is if we still use phones by then. I also liked hearing what you guys say to her. Someday you will probably forget all the cute things you said and the funny noises and actions you made.

Kate said...

Nice set of lungs. I love seeing babies react to cameras. It's so funny. My little niece Lily even knows how to smile for the camera (at 9 months) WILD!

Andy said...

Five bucks says her first word is "Coppola."

Contributors