A Weblog Chronicle

3/21/2009

saturday exploits

Tonight, Maeby tried out her new high chair, substantiating rumors that she is more adorable than any other creature with breath in its lungs.



I love how she looks like she's thinking something over.


Also, here are some shots of her lounging on the couch.



Conspiring females.


Here she is touching moss for the first time (I can't believed I just typed that. Note: before you become a parent, you never imagine yourself saying, typing, or signing those words; does this blog ever make you feel like you're talking to really over-enthusiastic parents, being shown photos of their kids doing stuff that is both mundane and without special merit? If it does, we're sorry.)


Oh, and here she is smiling. This kid loves being outside. Today, a small moth flew in front of her, and she just about filled her diaper.
It was phenomenal.

4 comments:

JuddE said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute! Her hair is getting long too, it's going to be SO curly! She's a true Oregonian nature baby : ]

E said...

(This is Emily)

Maeby is gorgeous! I love her curls -- and cheeks. And everything else about her. She looks so cuddly and lovable!

Sarah said...

Yup. Pretty much the cutest little creature that has ever walked the earth.

devin7 said...

I agree, we will have to call it a draw. Maeby is way cute.

Contributors