So, this is kind of old, but I figured I needed to post something on here, since it's been weeks.
So, here's a video I shot of Maeby enjoying some solid food. I forgot to focus the image before I started recording, so some parts might be a little blurry.
Also, there's a fair amount of Aravis and Beesly running around in the background. But, in all, it's an honest video: this is really what our afternoons are like.
3 comments:
She is so adorable! I can't believe this is the first time we've seen pictures of her--> sorry we are such bad friends :/
Good to know you have a blog about her! (And Emily loves her name)
Oh, my goodness! She does not just eat the food, she INHALES it! One would think that she had not eaten for days! I have never seen a baby go for baby food like that!
AH! I love her hair! She is getting so adorable :) I need to come visit you guys soon!
Post a Comment