A Weblog Chronicle

11/22/2011

Random Happenings

Georgie sleeping


Georgie has decided she likes to suck her fingers more than anything.


Maeby tried to feed Georgie a bottle one day. It actually went pretty well.


I was cleaning the car seats and Maeby decided she needed to move her's to the couch, buckle herself in and watch cartoons. I decided this was ok with me.


Finding her thumb:


Smiles, giggles, belly laughs are all we get from this little girl these days and we LOVE it!


I went in to check on Maeby during a nap one day and found her passed out, I'm assuming suddenly in the middle of what she was working on:



The weather is finally cooled off enough we can play outside and the fire ants and mosquitoes seem to be at bay so we get to spend more time at parks.


One day Georgie, who loves to sit up (although she can't do it on her own yet) fell asleep on the couch like this and stayed there for over an hour. She had been watching the fan go around and around and eventually just drifted off.



1 comment:

Brad and Erica said...

These pictures crack me up! You have such beautiful, fun, SPUNKY! girls! The one of her strapping herself into her car-seat to watch cartoons is just priceless!

Contributors