A Weblog Chronicle

2/27/2009

Live and Learn

On Tuesdays Maeby and I go to a Live & Learn with your Baby class at the community college. These are some pictures that one of the mom's there took one day:


Mostly we hang out with other parents and babies: sing songs, read stories, talk about things like getting babies to sleep at night, eating etc.

The babies LOVE doing the parachute:



(To Maeby's right is her good friend Abby whose mom took these photos)





Maeby loves coming and playing with her real life friends!

This is Isaac - I call him Maeby's boyfriend because when they are together they are inseparable. He comes to story time at the library on Wednesdays too.

This is Abby and Liam (Liam is the one who gave her a kiss last week and then promptly fell down on top of her because he lost his balance - it was cute. Isaac got a little jealous :))
Abby also goes to story time on Wednesdays and so she and Maeby have gotten to know each other pretty well.

2 comments:

JuddE said...

Cute! You better watch if Maeby's already got boyfriendsS! I bet it's the hair that's attracting all the boys ; )

Leanan Sidhe said...

I kinda wish I was under that parachute right now, it looks so tranquil and zen. Plus those babies are so stinking cute!

Glad to see Maeby's having so much fun!

Contributors